As we all know, a healthy diet will ensure that your hair gets all the sustenance that needs to grow strong and long and to keep it shiny and silky smooth. Everyone spends so much money on buying so many hair care products while overlooking their diet.
The fact is that a healthy and balanced diet contains all the required nutrients and the essential oils required for promoting hair growth.
- You must always resist the urge to go blonde.
As the cuticle of the hair gets damaged from bleach, you will tend to have more breakage or split ends,”
One must Avoid heat styling tools as much as possible.
- You will have to stop over-styling your hair In case you must use heat; It is recommended to use the tools by decreasing the temperature and always using a heat protectant otherwise, it will lead you in a risk of damaging your hair, and leading to breakage and frizz.
- Skip shampooing your hair daily
If you shampoo your hair two to three times a week, it allows your natural oils in your scalp to penetrate your hair, by allowing it to hydrate and repair itself which doesn’t damage your hair so much.
- Try Massaging Your Scalp often
It is one of the easiest ways to start mellowing outright, this instant is by massaging your scalp. You may forget all that help in increasing blood flow to the scalp.
To maintain your hair in a proper condition, and also if you want your hair to grow faster and longer, you will have to keep few things in mind. Above are some tips for growing your hair:
- You Must Have A Healthy And A Balanced Diet
- You have to Give Your Scalp A good Massage often
- Try Trimming Your Hair Regularly
- Do not Brush your Too Often
- Try Lowering Your Stress Levels to reduce hair fall
- You may try Switching Your Pillows
- You may Use any hair Supplementation but consider asking your doctor once
- You may also try any Natural Hair Packs
- You will have to Protect Your Hair from any pollutants, dust
- You have to Condition your Regularly
- Keep your body hydrated, which helps you to have a glowing skin as well
- Forget wrapping your hair with a towel
- You will have to Disinfect Your Hair
- You must give Yourself A Hot Oil Massage to your hair
- You will have to rinse Your Hair With Vinegar