All the known Common causes of skin problem are the age, stress, unhealthy lifestyle practices such as smoking, alcohol, drug addiction, any wrong food habits, some hormonal changes in the body and any improper digestion. Also, many natural beauty tips can help you to get glowing skin, which also helps you in cleansing and rejuvenating your skin.
- One must aim to drink approximately 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. Keeping your body hydrated helps you to clear your skin and also makes it glow because it makes it very more natural for your body to flush out any toxins.
- You must first prevent any acne before it starts. Above are some small hacks you can use to prevent acne before it happens:
- You must change out your pillowcase every four or five days. Fresh and bacteria-free pillowcases can help to stop your skin from erupting overnight.
- You need to keep your hands off your face. In case you tend to rest your chin in your palm, or if you are always fussing with your face, you need to stop immediately.
- You have to tie your hair back while you sleep. In case one has long hair, you may keep it off your face while you rest. You can braid it again, and also use pins or a headband to keep bangs off your forehead.
- You may get your beauty rest. Usually, for some people, stress can often lead to breakouts, so make sure that you are well-rested and calm.
- Most importantly you will have to follow a natural diet
Including fresh, clean, and juicy foods in your diet enliven our skin as well. Also a balanced diet with all the sufficient proteins, vitamins, fruits, and leafy vegetables, when in the right quantity is more advisable.
- Make sure that you Apply sunscreen with SPF 15 at least so that it blocks both UVA and UVB rays.
- You have to remove your makeup before going to bed as your skin needs to breathe overnight
Always Keep a check of what you put on your plate. Consider eating fresh fruits, greens, and sufficient protein and vitamins. As a diet which is rich in vitamin C and low in fats and sugar promotes more radiant skin.
- You may always wash your face with warm water, at least three times a day.
Always take out time for yourself, and try to avoid stress. In case you ever noticed that when you are more stressed, your skin tends to break out more.
- Cut back on all junk food and deep fried foods.